Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bryan's First Trip Out

Raytheon flew Bryan out for a business trip that just
happened to leave him with hours of free time. He was
able to do a little house hunting and check out the
different areas in and around Huntsville. It looks like a
beautiful place to me, you can judge for yourselves.

Here are some of the pictures he took.



This is a driveway up to a house Bryan looked at. Too bad the guy was a smoker, it seems like it would be a great place to live.


Green as far as the eye can see.

White picket fence, love it.


There are a lot of red brick houses out there.


Most of the houses have hard wood floors.

Another house.

The thing that I'm the most excited about, fresh fruit and vegetables from the numerous Farmers Markets!

3 comments:

Jacie said...

It is so green and pretty!

Call Me Starla said...

Sorry to be overwhelming you with comments already but you know me:) I started a second blog. Check it out. www.callmestarla.blogspot.com.

Ashley Harris said...

I can't believe I am just finding this! Nutso! It will be nice to know you have this now, so I can check regularly. Take care! ~ Ashley